We are all at some time in our lifetime looking for direction. Whether it is Physical, Mental, Emotional or Financial direction. By you landing on this page, has just opened another door, allowing you a different point of view. This is a point of view and a method of treatment that has been proven in my practice for over 40 years with thousands of people who became my clients and then friends. Are you one of those people who have been caught by personal neglect, or overindulgence, or ignorance and are now suffering from, or have to care for someone, suffering with totally preventable and/or curable Lifestyle Diseases?
Diseases below like
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart disease
- Blood pressure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Old age Dementia
- Chronic liver disease or cirrhosis
- Nephritis or Chronic Renal failure
- Crohn’s disease
- Drug addiction… such as recreational as well as prescription drugs and/or alcohol.
Most of these diseases are preventable and/or curable naturally,
without harsh chemical and pharmaceutical drugs.
In 1900, the top three causes of death, worldwide were Influenza/ pneumonia, Tuberculosis, and Diarrhea/enteritis. These accounted for about 60 percent of all deaths. Heart disease was ranked number four and Cancer number eight as far as being the cause of death. Since the 1940s, the majority of deaths have resulted from Heart disease, Cancer, and other lifestyle diseases. By the late 1990s, despite all the “Breakthroughs of modern Medicine, “lifestyle (preventable) diseases, such as Heart disease, Type 2 Diabetes and the different forms of Cancer, now accounts for more than 70 percent of all deaths. Is it time to take an alternative look at your Health and Well-being?
Before, this information and assistance were restricted to people visiting my clinic personally. With the advent of the Internet it is now available to you, right at your computer. The programs and communications are totally interactive.
Our Fitness related article ” best push up bars & best pull up assist bands .
What you can expect from us.
Earning your trust and allowing you to get to know us for what we stand.
- Honesty and truth in our advice to you
- Commitment and Dedication to the advancement of Natural Health, without harsh Chemical drugs and Medicine
- Personal Service regarding your needs
- Follow through with proven methods, as well as the latest research and support
- Confidentiality and secure protection of all the information you supply to us.
What we would like to expect from you
Once you have decided to get more specific information, relating to your Health Status and you want to engage our service.
- Supplying us with all the information relevant to your problem, by completing the Health Assessment Questionnaire.
- Commitment from you to follow through with the suggestions for the initial period of the treatment (normally three months – 90 days).
- Keeping track of the development and giving feed back on the progress of the treatment, with honest and truthful notes.
Naturally, all this takes time, so the sooner we start, the quicker we can expect a favorable outcome. Therefore, we invite you now to start the ball rolling, by letting us know you are interested to explore this further.
Body Mass Index (BMI) explained
Body mass index (or BMI) is a tool that is used by Healthcare Providers to indirectly measure the level of body fatness in an individual. Because the calculation requires only two pieces of information, height and weight, it is an inexpensive and easy method to estimate the weight categories that can lead to health problems.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
(Adults over 18 years of age)
BMI Below 18.5 (Men & Women)
Underweight- Less resistance to disease- Reduced stamina
BMI 18.6 to 24.9 (Men & women)
BMI 25.0 to 29.9 (Men & women)
Overweight- Development of diseases
|BMI 30.0 and above (Men & Women)||
Obese-very dangerous in the long term